Compliance And Research Services
- C.A.R.S has a wide range of Automotive, Engine, Exhaust Engineers and Testing Equipment for your project.
EPA Certification | DOT - NHTSA Testing
- C.A.R.S. (Compliance and Research Services) has a long standing relationship with the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) as an automotive, motorcycle, utility engine emissions and catalytic converter testing facility.
- C.A.R.S. has the capability to perform some DOT (department of transportation) and NHTSA (National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration) testing for product certification.
- C.A.R.S. works closely with the EPA and can help corporations and private inventors get their products certified for use within the United States.
- C.A.R.S. tests and help in engine certification and engine compliance, even heavy duty engine testing.
- C.A.R.S. can assist people in certification and personal use, to import vehicles into the USA. . The vehicles can be tested both on the road and on a dynamometer.
Automotive and Engine Homologation
- C.A.R.S. conducts research on auto and engine homologation.
- C.A.R.S. has the capability to test your truck, car, motorcycle, scooter,and utility engine.
- C.A.R.S performs heavy duty diesel testing and compliance.
- C.A.R.S. evaluates products and devices for fuel economy and emissions benefit.
Research on Catalysts
- C.A.R.S. runs extensive research and tests on catalitic exhausts.
- C.A.R.S. has the equipment and engineers to run tests and research on catalystis aging and catalysts evaluation.
- C.A.R.S. tests heavy duty catalys.
Research on Alternative Fuels and
Testing of After Market Automobile Products
- C.A.R.S. have the capability to run your test program on alternative fuels such as natural gas, biodiesel, or ethanol as well as gasoline, diesel or indolene.
- C.A.R.S. conducts research on fuel and after-market engine products.